Are you worried about the levels of hygiene and cleanliness in your workplace or just want to be sure it’s the best it can be, here’s a quick checklist of things to consider:-
- Are high touch handles e.g. door handles, light switches etc. cleaned regularly?
- Entrances, exits and high footfall areas should be clean, dry and obstacle free.
- Plastic screening, mirrors and glass should be smudge and streak free.
- Is there a regular cleaning schedule in place and is it sufficient?
- Are there multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the premises and a focus on hand hygiene?
- Does your cleaning contractor deliver a high-quality service and are they proactive in their approach?
- Is your cleaning contractor able to provide all your cleaning requirements?
- When was the last time a deep clean was carried out, the carpets / upholstery was cleaned, windows were cleaning, phones and computers were cleaned etc?
USS is SAFECONTRACTOR accredited and offers a consultative approach to all of our clients, we will advise on best materials and chemicals to use, frequency and method of cleaning which compliments the wide range of cleaning services we can deliver to ensure you receive the best results.
Want to know more or ask for a free, no obligation quote, call 02086694377 today and a member of our team will be happy to help