Unique Support Services Ltd believe that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
Our Policy is to:
- Wholly support and comply with or exceed the requirements of current environmental legislation and codes of practices.
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much as possible.
- Minimise energy and water usage in our buildings, vehicles and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise our consumption of natural resources, especially where they are non-renewable.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport and car sharing as appropriate.
- Apply the principles of continuous improvement in respect of air, water, noise and light pollution from our premises and reduce from operations on environmental and local community
- As far as possible purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Assess the environment impact and any new process or products we intend to introduce in advance.
For any issues related to the Environmental Policy linked to this business please contact:
As full members of the National Federation of Window Cleaners, you can rest assured in our delivery of a superb commercial cleaning service.