“As the owner of multiple restaurants, all of our daily restaurant, equipment and kitchen cleaning is done by a company called Unique Support Services (USS). I have got to know the owner Paul Vincent pretty well and USS are superb for us, cost effective and nothing is ever too much trouble (including call outs). I have watched Paul build a sizeable business and a number of 5* central London hotels use his teams and have done so for a long time. If you are moving your support arrangements I would whole heartedly commend USS to you.”
Unique Support Services recognises its responsibility to protect information owned by or in the care of USS and in conjunction with Cortec IT, our IT provider this policy provides a framework for the management of information security.
It applies to all staff employed by USS, all systems attached to USS computers or networks, all data processed by USS regardless of whether it is processed electronically or by hard copy form, any information sent to or from USS and any internal information held either or site or externally.
It also applies to any sub-contractor or 3rd party company employed by or working on behalf of USS that has access to USS equipment, systems or network.
Unique Support Services recognises the role of information security in ensuring that users have access to information they require to carry out their work. Information systems underpin USS activities and are essential to the business. Any reduction in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of information could prevent from USS performing properly. Moreover, the loss or unauthorised disclosure of information has the potential to damage USS or its clients / suppliers reputation and cause financial loss.
Unique Support Services is committed to protecting the security of its information and systems to ensure that:-
- The integrity of information is maintained and accurate and fit for purpose.
- Information is available to those that need it and there is no disruption to the business
- Confidentiality is not breached
- The reputation of USS and its clients/suppliers is safeguarded
In order to meet these aims, Unique Support Services is committed to implementing security controls that conform to current industry practice and ensuring that personal data is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). The following responsibilities will be adhered to:-
- Risk assessments will be carried out to identify and classify the nature of the information held and the adverse consequences of security breaches
- The risk assessment will be carried out by Paul Vincent, Managing Director
- Users with access to confidential information will be vetted appropriately
- Confidential information will be kept securely using dedicated storage and will be stored in such a way that only authorised persons can access it
- All devices including portable devices will be encrypted
- The password of any encrypted device will not be stored with the device
- Passwords will be changed on a regular basis and never written down
- Passwords to user accounts will not be shared with other users
- A remote wipe will be initiated on any mobile phone if lost or stolen
- Penetration tests will be carried out annually by a specialist 3rd party company to check the security of our network
As full members of the National Federation of Window Cleaners, you can rest assured in our delivery of a superb commercial cleaning service.
For more client comments, please visit our Testimonials pages.
- Andrew – Restaurant Owner – Central London
“I just wanted to email and say thank you to Paul and his team for the fantastic job they have done. Not only were they super efficient in terms of time, but the step and floors look fantastic, I can hardly believe how clean they came up.
Thanks so much!”Natasha – Company Secretary – Fine Art Gallery
“We had a very successful H&S audit on Monday the 25th . We passed with 94% rate with BOH cleaning 10/10. Thanks to all the USS team for their hard work and dedication to the Conrad St James.
We only had short notice to prepare but didn’t have to do any extra as the night cleaning team were already up to the best standard possible with all of the essential paperwork also up to date.
I want to personally thank USS for the support that you provided us to achieve this great score.”Nuwan – Back Of House Manager, London 5* Hotel
”Our hotel sees a lot of foot traffic day in, day out. It’s nice to know that there is a cleaning company in London that we can rely on to come and clean our flooring for us to a very high standard. We have been using the cleaners from Unique Support Services for many years and wouldn’t think of using anyone else.”Mr T. Ellison – The City