The objectives that underpin the policy are:
- To develop a full understanding of the needs of our customers.
- To work in close co-operation with clients, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service, first and every time.
- Actively to seek customer feedback and to use this as a format for continuous assessment and improvement.
- To develop the potential of our employees to ensure all members of staff are capable of undertaking work required in a Unique Support Services and responsible manner, in accordance with the Company’s Health and Unique Support Services’ and Environmental policies.
Achievement of these policy aims involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
Unique Support Services is fully committed to delivering the objectives of this quality policy statement within all its activities and work undertaken by the Company.
Unique Support Services has implemented a management structure that is based on the quality and commitment of its professional and experienced management and construction staff.
There is a specific responsibility for ensuring that the management structure reflects the quality standard, so that compliance with this Quality Policy is maintained and improved.
We are continually developing the Company’s operation and upgrading of IT systems and invest to a high degree in staff training to professional level.
Unique Support Services approach is to listen to our clients and customers and to openly discuss the individual requirements of every contract, thus ensuring that our clients remain fully satisfied with our service delivery.
With each project we undertake, a Quality Plan is implemented, encompassing control measures that ensure the client’s requirements are met, within the specified time, and in line with the budget. To this end, we endeavour to work as a committed team in a spirit of co-operation with the client and their customers.
Unique Support Services management and supervisory staff has the authority to make decisions, within the scope of their responsibilities, and is charged with working in accordance with the documented procedures.
Unique Support Services objectives are:
- To continue to meet in full the requirements of the client.
- To reduce waste and loss.
- To carry out all our activities within our environmental policy guidelines, thus helping to ensure a sustainable environment for the benefit of the community.
- To continually identify improvements to existing working practices.
In order for Unique Support Services to achieve the above objectives, every employee and sub-contractor must:
- understand customer and client needs.
- be responsible and accountable for the quality of work.
As full members of the National Federation of Window Cleaners, you can rest assured in our delivery of a superb commercial cleaning service.