Innovation has been plentiful over the last decade or so and scrubber dryers have been no exception with big reductions in power, water and chemical consumption.
We use scrubber dryers for a variety of clients across London and the South East and all of our Operatives are trained in the use of them, keeping abreast of any developments, so here are our top tips to ensure you get the best out of them.
- Get Your Settings Right, adjust your water flow rate or use an automated scrubber dryer that will set a maximum for all elements ensuring you get a good result and you have the right ingredients to get the job done.
- Dose, most users don’t use a dosing system as they are untrained or the machine is purchased without one but with the right amount of a good quality chemical you will get the best cleaning results every time.
- Operator Training, all good manufacturers should provide operator training on request so don’t be afraid to ask before making your purchase.
- Purchase Wisely, if budget allows get a scrubber dryer with all the ‘toys’, it will save you time and money in the long run and be sure to receive a thorough demonstration prior to purchase ensuring you really put the machine through its paces.
- Double Scrub & Diamond Pads, don’t be afraid of either, double scrubbing doesn’t add much time and is recommended for particularly dirty areas and diamond pads on marble is a must, once you’ve seen the results they’ll be no going back.
- Invest in a Cylindrical Roller Brush, it really does make a difference and will provide a consistent level of water pressure plus will both sweep and brush.
- Maintenance and Service, maintain performance and reduce the risk of breakdown with regular preventative maintenance.