Just for fun, here’s some things you might not already know about cleaning.
- If you clean for two hours, you burn 200 calories.
- 70% of dust particles are comprised of dead skin flakes
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors – make cleaning your home / office a priority
- Most people say that their favourite room to clean in their house is the bathroom – what’s yours? Tweet @uniquecleanuk
- As well as being tasty on Chips using ketchup on tarnished or corroded brass will help bring back its shine
- Running low on antibacterial spray – lemons are a great disinfectant.
- The average woman cleans for 12,896 hours in her lifetime vs 6,448 hours for men, that’s double the amount of time spent cleaning!!
- Wash your kitchen sinks regularly as research shows they actually have more germs than the toilet.
- Most antibacterial cleaner must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away. Remember that next time you clean your kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
If you have some fun cleaning facts too, interesting tips or just funny cleaning stories we’d love to hear from you, tweet us on @uniquecleanuk